Next BEDDINGTON AND WALLINGTON LOCAL COMMITTEE will take place on TUESDAY, 17TH APRIL, 2012, starting 7.00 pm at the Bandon Hill Primary School, Wallington.
I would like to encourage the residents of Wallington & Beddington to attend the meeting and let us hear your views.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING (Pages 1 – 8)
Minutes of the meeting held on 7 February 2012 to be agreed
3. QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
15 minutes are allocated for questions from the public relating to items not on the agenda. Please pass these to the Community Development Officer at least
10 minutes before the start of the meeting.
4. PUBLIC REALM PROJECTS (Pages 9 – 14)
- • Round table discussions with Julie Young, Locality Officer
- • Beddington Park Cycle Lane briefing note from Lynn Robinson,
5. SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Update from Inspector Colin Baker
6. WESTCROFT LEISURE CENTRE AND LIBRARY (Pages 15 – 18)
Report from Colin Beech, Executive Head of Leisure and Libraries
7. CHANGES TO WASTE COLLECTION SERVICES
Oral presentation from Matt Clubb, Head of Waste Management and Fleet
8. BUDGET ENGAGEMENT
Round tables discussion with Paul Brannon, Marketing Officer
9. PRIMARY SCHOOL EXPANSION
Round tables discussion with Nigel Simms, Building Schools for the Future
10. LOCAL IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FUNDING 2012/13 (FUNDING FOR
TRANSPORT SCHEMES) (Pages 19 – 30)
Report from Paul Blunt, Transport Planning and Programme Manager
11. POLLUTION STATISTICS – WALLINGTON HIGH STREET (Pages 31 – 32)
4 Request from community representative for statistics before and after the
Wallington High Street Improvements
12. COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVES ISSUES
Community Representatives are invited to raise issues for future agendas or discussion at the meeting if the Chair deems the matter urgent. Please inform the Community Development Officer if you wish to raise an item
13. ITEMS FOR NOTING – UPDATE ON BUTTERHILL
Update from Faran Forghani, Traffic and Highways Works Manager:
A consultation document is being prepared to consult residents on the various options available, and seek their opinions and views in conjunction with our consultation with Transport for London and the application for funding in 2013-
14. The consultation which will be in the form of questionnaire will cover a wider area to include the residents from the neighbouring roads as well.
This will enable us to map out the results when formally informing and consulting the committee for a decision.
14. ANY URGENT BUSINESS
15. DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS
Future meetings will be held at Bandon Hill Primary School at 7pm on the following dates:
5 July 2012,
18 October 2012,
6 December 2012,
14 February 2012,18 April 2013